Diagnosed with adino carcinoma of Sisgnoid Colon. Mass removed. Will he have episode of MS?

My brother (40 yrs of age) was recently diagnosed with Stage 3 Adino carcinoma of the Sisgnoid Colon . He had surgery to remove the mass. He is now recovering from surgery and should begin chemo in the next couple of weeks. While we know that fighting the cancer is our biggest problem at the moment, he has been very concerned because he had to discontinue his treatments for MS ( Rebif ) . We are hopeful that he doesn t have an episode of his MS while he is dealing with this. I have read several articles about Chemo as a treatment for MS. What are the chances that the chemo he takes will help his MS. ? Do you think there is a specific chemo that would work better than others? Thanks,
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012