Diagnosed with adenomyosis, warned for profuse bleeding. Have scanty menstrual flow, hot flashes, anxiety, family history of early menopause. What should be done?

i was diagnose with adenomyosis my ob says its not an emergency case,but if i had profuse bleeding i should be alert,but the thing is my menstruation period is in normal cycle,but not having a lot of blood like i used to have before,i had hot flashes, anxiety ,and light headedness,am i in my perimenopausal stage..i m 44 years old,my family had a history of early menopausal..thank u n god bless...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012