Diagnosed with adenocarcinoma. Currently having jaundice symptoms due to liver tumor. How to sustain this condition ?

Hi, my husband has been diagnosed with adenocarcinoma but currently has jaundice symptoms due to the liver having a tumour in it. They thought that he would have passed on by now due to the stent not working while in hospital but it appears to be working sometimes and his overall health seems to be improving. Is there any advice you can give to sustain his current condition and how long do you think this will last?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012