Diagnosed with acute hepatitis B, prescribed meganerv-e. Can I take glutathione whitening while on megarnerv-e?

doc..I am 21 yrs old, have an acute hepa and i was just diagnosed last june 2012.. and my sgpt that time was 2900.. i was taking medicines for 3 weeks and now my sgpt is only 63.. my doctor advised me to stop those meds and just take vitamins . he gave meganerv-e and advise also to visit to her clinic by midAugust to check my sgpt again and after 6 mos, by december, i should have to test again if HBV is still reactive.. My question doc are, will I recover from this acute hepa b surely before 6 months?? can can I also take glutathione whitening while taking meganerv-e??
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  174 Awaiting Answer