Diagnosed with acute esophagitis, chronic gastritis. High WBC, neutrophils, creactive protein count. Low monocytes, vitamin-D count. Suggestions?

Iam a 47 yr old female, with a history of fibromaygia, and gastritis . I have been having numbness and pain in my hands and feet. Was tested for nuerpathy negative. I have been have lumps apprear under the skin on the back side of my arms, back of my thighs, and on my abdomin. very weak, skin feels itchy,Dr ordered gi two biopsies diagnosis acute esphagitis with invading yeast , antral and transitional type gastric mucosa with chronic non specific gastritis. Blood work came back high WBC 11.1 high neutrophils 81 low lymphs 13 low monocytes 3 high neutrophils 9 glucsoe 114iron ow 9 high b12 1301 low d 19.1 high c reative protein quat 15.7 I feel horrible but they seem to atribute it to fibro, but i have that for 12 yrs never had any of these symtoms. can you point be in a direction to ask question?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013