Diagnosed with a retracted ear drum, pregnant. Had sinus infection. Is it serious?

I ve been diagnosed with a retracted ear drum in my left ear. I am currently almost 39 weeks pregnant and have suffered through a bad sinus infection . I feel pain and pressure in my ear, behind my ear and down the left side of my neck to my shoulders.....are these normal symptoms of a retracted ear drum? Do you think it will clear up on its own after I have my baby? I do not want to go on any antibiotics as I plan on nursing. I am very worried that this pain is caused by something more serious. You advice would be appreciated!! KC
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013