Diagnosed with a ovoid density in lung. Medication for TB. Will I be okay?

hi, i m a 33 yr old woman,, non-smoker..ive been diagnosed with a ovoid density right lung 1.5cm x1.5cm on chest x-ray .i have no symptoms at all. it was just a routine check up when i found it. the pulmo requested another x-ray(lateral view) but my husband suggested to do ct-scan instead for a better and accurate result. the ct says:: a patch of nodular enhancement is found in the upper sement of the right lower lobe which is likely infectious in etiology. follow-up study or biopsy is recommended. my pulmo read it as TB and started me in medication for TB for 6 months. could it really be TB or could it be something else more serious?my pulmo said i have to do chext x-ray monthly for 6 months to monitor the patch. is this normal or he still not certain that the patch found suggests TB??i ve started my TB meds last my ct scan result really says i have TB?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013