Diagnosed with a mild form of costochondritis, getting worse chest pain. Cure?

Hello Dr. In the past year I was diagnosed with a mild form of costochondritis . However, throughout this year my chest pain has gotten worse. When I inhale or exhale the pain is present. Usually when I wake up from sleep I can feel the pain in both breasts and my muscles seem very stiff. Furthermore, I was sent to the emergency room a few months back due to severe back and stomach pain . The doctors did not know what was wrong with me however pointed out that my urine looked suspicious. Also, I have had constipation for two months now. When I have a bowel movement and after the bowel movements, my stomach aches and I get severe cramps. I have been bloating . I have not changed my diet. I usually feel like throwing up. If you have an idea of what is wrong, please let me know. I appreciate your time. Sincerely, Daya
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013