Diagnosed with a left labyrinthine, discomfort in left ear, pops when burped. Reason for constant sensation in ear?

On a recent vestibular test I was diagnosed with a left labyrinthine weakness of 55%. I have a more full feeling in the right ear, and the left ear feels like it needs to pop or has fluid/deposits moving around. I even have some discomfort in the middle of the left ear where the jaw bone meets the ear. It pops when I burp, and if I hold my nose there is far more pressure on the right side (the good side) than the left. This creates a constant sensation of imbalance. I feel like I m on a raft in the ocean when lying. Feel like I sway right to left while standing and get weak when sitting too long. It really affects my concentration. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012