Diagnosed with a lad blockage, had stent placement in the artery, suggested to perform Angiogram. Any other test evaluates the issue?

I have been diagnosed with lad blockage of 80%& doctor carried out stent placement in the artery . I am 38 years male pretty healthy & had issue with doing exercise.i could not able to jog which I was doing very easily 1 month 12 lead EKG was perfect & doctor carried our 48 hrs holter as well. The fact revealed when I moved to cardiologists & perform ct angiogram . After that doctor called me that he wants to evaluate the fact by angiogram & possibly would put the stent if the situation shows same as ct angiogram. My question is how doctor evaluate the issue with only ct angiogram not any other test?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013