Diagnosed with a cyst on the nerve between neck and back. Surgery ruled out. What else can be done?

Yes Sir, I have been diagnosed with a cyst on the nerve between neck and back, they say too dangerous to operate on it that I would lose function in neck and last two fingers on each hand , what else can be done, I m behind a computer all day, and it s getting very painful, any suggestions? Thanks I do not have the money to pay you, so I guess I won t be able to get my answer, didn t realize that it cost! Thanks again, Have a good day!!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012