Diagnosed with a concussion after a fall. Feeling pressure in the head, nausea, sound sensitivity. What should I do?

I recently hit my head from a fall and diagnosed with a concussion after two CT s. Almost 6 weeks later I am feeling worse, constant pressure in my head and now when I try to sleep on my side, I feel like something is rushing to that side, sometimes making me nauseated. I am not sleeping, my appetite comes and goes, sensitive to sounds and I have a hard time with a lot of motion. I read that this is all normal but it is effecting my ability to work (teacher) and is becomeing very frustrating. What more can I expect, do, ???
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012