Diagnosed with a brain tumour. Had numb body, food struck in mouth. Had surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Any advice?

My 68 year old relative was diagnosed with a brain tumour last year. All I know is it is primary, and I don t like to ask anything else about it. His symptoms before diagnosed were numbness along his left side, do he got food stuck in his left side of mouth. He also was less hungry. He had surgery which removed more than half the tumour and then had chemo and radiotherapy . Would you be able to tell anything (maybe a guess of the type) with this information? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012