Diagnosed with Wagner's Jensen disease. Had detached retinas in childhood. Having cataract, permanent floaters in eye. Fatal?

When I was young I was diagnosed with Wagner s Jensen disease. I m not sure how the spelling is but I ve tried looking it up for a speech I m giving in college. Isn t my case basically Wagner s disease? I had detached retinas at 5. I am 20 now with cataracts and permanent floaters in my right eye. Also I see a lot of people online talking of death by the disease... could they simply be talking about Wegener s disease?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013