Diagnosed with Vitamin B12 deficiency and thyroid level high. Have fast heart beats and anxiety, given Neo mercazole. Is it right treatment?

Hi,a month BACK i WAS diagnosed with vit b12 deficiency(severe breathlessness).At this time my thyroid levels were found to be high(nearly 400).I was on ciplar 40mg,thyrowel( folic acid tab),matilda forte.AFTER 20-25 days I started getting symptoms like Fast heart beats,terrible weakness,high pulse rate.again blood test was done and the thyroid levele had come down to about 200(though high).I was told this will happen and we ve to wait till count comes to normal and goes into hypo.If anxiety persists Etizola 25 mg was prescribed.But it was becoming unable to bear as I was becoming weaker.I met another doctor and he suggested to go for thyroid uptake scan and gave me neo-mercazole 10mg.Is this all going correct?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013