Diagnosed with Vericocele. Taking painkiller. Surgery required?

Hello i am 26 years old, I have been diagnosed with vericocele grade 2 my doctor says no need for surgery and has given me pain killers for the pain the I experience as a result of the vericocele, ny urologist has checked me twice but suggested me no surgery, after reading about vericocele online by myself has left me with concerns that does vericocele leaves to infertility? And why would the urologist not recomend me the surgery? Any possible.explanations? Is it because( God forbid) the damage has been done and surgery wont make a difference except for the relieving of thw pain?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013