Diagnosed with Uveitis in both eyes. Affecting retina. Suspecting TB causing uveitis. Opinion?

Hello I was diganosed with Uveiitis in both of my eyes, i did extensive tests( Blood , x rays , MRIs, OCT ..) all were negative , this was done a year a go, the Yveiitis still persists , and started affecting the ritina , i visited a doctor today who suggested that i should do the tests all over again including a test to check if i have TB , as it could be the cause of Uveiitis ! what do you think? regards osama
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013