Diagnosed with Urine infection, increased level of pus cells, has BP issue and diabetes. Suggestion?

Hi My father is diagnosed with Urine infection. Problem they said is because of the increased level of pus cells.
This happened before first time around 8 month back, he taken all adviced medication and the problem was solved than, but again occured after 3 months. Than he thought might be problem is not diagonsed properly he took second opinion and medication which again removed the infection. But this happened again third time to him now, he is having a history of blood pressure and diabeties and taking medication for that. Also when this problem occur it comes after fever for 3-4 days. Any suggestion what might be the problem and any possible cures for this.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013