Diagnosed with UTI, taken antibiotics, have mild fever, light headedness, nausea, tiredness. Cause?

Before 1 week I passed urine with blood n lots of burning then I saw a dr n after urine analyse I got to know it was uti infection.he gave me 7 days antibiotic course.but I don t know wat is happening to me my body heated up all the time i checked temperature many times but it was just 98.5 or 99.i always feel lightheaded,tired,nauseous n hungry all the time.some times I feel pulse rate getting high.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012