Diagnosed with UTI, taken ampacillin, later had burning micturation, switched to Cipro, negative STD test, have diarrhea. What could be wrong?

I went to an obgyn and they found out that I had uti . I had no symptoms. I took ampacillin. Later I had burning painful pain when I urinate. I went to regular doctor and I had uti. So the antibiotic never worked. I had new ones. It still was bad and they changed it to cipro. The burning when I pee it s not there but it hurts itches and I have pain still there. All day long. The obgyn tested me for STD as regular testing and it is negative. I also have diarrhea . I dont know if it s bc of all the cranberry juice I have been drinking. Why is wrong with me.?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012