Diagnosed with UTI, sexually active, took birth control and antibiotics, noticed light red spotting. What could it be?

Hi , I had a UTI n my school clinic gave me antibiotics because my urine wasn t fully clean . I didn t take them because I was active with my boyfriend so I decided to take them 7 days after I had sex. The day before yesterday ad yesterday I forgot to take my birth control pills. My back started hurting today n I knew it was a symptom of an UTI so I took 1 antibiotic pill n the other one 4 hours later (they said to take 2 for 7 days) then I went to the restroom n I was fine. I remembered to take the birth control pill I missed , today . Then I went to the restroom again to pee and I noticed light red spotting, what could that be ?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012