Diagnosed with UTI, have sore and itchy vaginal lips, spotting, white headed bump on my clitoral hood. Had a rough foreplay. what treatment should be taken?

I was diagnosed with UTI today, and for the past few days I have experienced sore and itchy vaginal lips , they are quite red, and I noticed small amounts of blood on the tissue today, I had a look, and it looks as though there is some form of white head bump on my clitoral hood, I have recently engaged in quite rough foreplay, could that be the cause? And what are the treatments?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012