Diagnosed with UTI, allergic reaction to chicken and sea food, fever and rashes. What medication should I take?

My 1 yr and 9 month son was diagnosed with urinary tract infection and allergic reaction to chicken and sea foods. He has fever and rash all over his body. He was given Cefixime and Iterax as his meds. But after 6 hrs of administration of such meds he has loose watery consistency stools 3 times in 6 hour time. I tried to not give the antibiotic and still give the anti allergy Iterax, He has not pooped yet how ever his fever is coming back.. Do i risk the dehydration of the loose stool over the antibiotic medication?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013