Diagnosed with UTI after abdominal cramping and frequent urination, may have pink eye. Is it chlamydia ?

i was just daignosed with a UTI on thursday after abdominal cramping and frequent urination . I woke up this morning and I think i may have pink eye. I have not been sexually avtive for about a month, and when I was it was the same person for 3 years. Im scared it may be chlamydia , but a girl i live with just got pink eye. is it just a coincidence that I got both of these so close together? or is it chlamydia?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013