Diagnosed with UTI. Taking antibiotics. Pain in the lower abdomen. Treatment?

My doctor diagnosed me with a UTI Friday. She put on Cipro. I m into Day 4 of the antibiotics . Yesterday I started having pain on my left side, right at the belt line. Its stabbing at times and at others just a cramping. Also have some pain in my stomach area, cramping feeling. The left side pain can force me to double over at times. Any ideas what could be causing this? Is it the UTI and if so by Day 4 shouldn t that be going away?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012