Diagnosed with Typhoid. Treated with oral medication and monocef injections. Having low grade fever and weakness. After effects of typhoid?

Hi, I got fever in beginning of April and I was diagnosed with Typhoid in last week. I was treated with Monocef injections for 7 days followed by oral medication for 2 weeks. After the treatment my fever came back to normal and stayed normal for 2 weeks. But after that I got low grade fever which goes up to 99 degrees. The fever does not stay the entire day but comes randomly. I have a lot of weakness as well. Its been more than a month since my last medication but I still get low grade fever and weakness. Are these normal after effects of Typhoid ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012