Diagnosed with TB, on forecox, had blood in cough, through nose. What is the cause?

My friend is diagnosed of having TB three weeks back. His weight is 42kg and a doctor prescribed 1.5 tablet of Forecox( ethambutol 400 mg, isoniazid 150 mg, pyrazinamide 750 mg, rifampicin 225 mg). Recently, for the first time, he coughed blood and also blood came out of nose for sometime. We immediately rushed to the nearby Pulmonologist and he suggested to take two tablets of Forecox and blood will come sometimes because of body strain, suggested to take complete rest for a couple of times. Now my friend is confused. Could you please suggest what dosage to opt and why blood has come?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012