Diagnosed with TB of uterus. Failed IUI. Done Laparoscopy and hyteroscopy. What should I expect?

Hi, I was diagnosed with tb of uterus in 2011,had 9 months treatment . Laproscopy and hyteroscopy was also done,but everythng came out normal. Had two failed iui .Colour doppler was done and minimal flow to the linnlig was detected.Had medication for 3 months n repeated doppler,still there was mimimum vascularity..Can i get pregnant ever.Right now doctor has put me on hormonal medication as medicines for increasing blood flow is not suiting me.My age is 34yrs .Husbands reports are normal.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013