Diagnosed with TB. Have fever, chills and cough, CT scans shows Consolidation in both lungs with Fibrotic bands. Cause for this symptoms?

Hi, This is Shiva from Hyderabad.I was suffering from allergic rhinitis since 7years and 8 months back i started suffering from sudden fever with chills, cough with sputam and body pains.Then i was diagnonized as TB and was on medicines for 6months.The course got completed a month ago and since then again i started suffering from fever with chills,cough with sputam and body pains.I visited doctor today and doctor advised to take CT scan of chest.The report says PATCHY AREAS OF CONSOLIDATION IN BOTH LUNGS WITH FIBROTIC BANDS-?RESIDUAL/RECURRENT??After checking the CT scan doctor then advised to have Serum IgE and Serum Galactomannan test...The reports would be ready in 10days time.I am very much worried what would be the possible disease and its effects.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013