Diagnosed with T1. On human insulin. Having intense pain in joints during morning, sole burning, pain in the fist when closed tightly. Suggestions?

hello Sir, I am 29 year old diagnosed with T1 3 years back,currently having a shot of 25 units morning and 25 units Night(human insulin 30/70).i was keeping myself fit with all my food habits and exercise,from last 3 month i am feeling intense pain in my joint specially in morning as i woke up.i couldn t be able to make a tight fist of my finger as feeling quite a dry pain in my hand . foot soul is also burning. i have started some physio exercise but still not been able to get rid of it.some hand and foot exercise make me comfortable for some time but it persists almost throughout the day. really worried about my health now.please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012