Diagnosed with Stevens Johnsons syndrome. Adviced to take Apo Prednisone and Zantax. Underlying cause?

Hi I was diagnosed yesterday with Stevens Johnsons syndrome. It stsarted out with a rash on the sides of my torso and i thought it was a heat rash from the sun. It started to spread over a couple of days so i went to the clinic and the doctor gave me 20 mg Cetirizine and some cream for the itching and said if it didnt get better in a week to go back to the doctor. The next day ( yesterday ) i woke up and the rash had spread all over my boby including the bottoms of my feet and palms of my hands. My head and genitals are the only parts of my body that are free from the rash. I went to the hospital and the doctor diagnosed me with Stevens & Johnsons syndrome. He gave me 60 mg of Apo Prednisone once a day and Zantax 150 mg once a day. Said if it doesnt show improvement to go back to the doctor Monday. I come home and start reading about this disease on the internet and im a little freaked out. Should i go back to the doctor now or should i wait it out.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013