Diagnosed with Stage3 endometrial uterine cancer. Information about uterine lymph channels?

I have just been diagnosed with Stage 3 endometrial uterine cancer--I had a tubal ligation in 1977 therefore my ovarian pathology was negative as was the harvested pelvic lymph nodes. However my gyn- oncologist said the path report showed that the initial tumor had penetrated 3/4 s of the uterine wall & from the time of my diagnostic D&C to my complete hysterectomy it had spread to the top of the cervix & was found in the lymph channels--this is my question What or where are these lymph channels--I am a retired nurse but cannot find a reference on line for uterine lymph channels? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013