Diagnosed with Soon's balanitis. Biopsy report normal. Advice for permanent cure?

About two years back the glans became red over a large area, the area became moist. swap test of the discharge was normal, the Dermatoligst diagonised t as Zoon s Balantities; Biopsy was done and found to be no cancerous. He prescribed: Alegra 180mg for 5days if there is any itching, also Refzil O (500 mg) tab & Vizylac tab for 7 days. He also prescribed to use T-bact cream for 14 days & thereafter to continue use of Picon cream (1%). As per Doctor s opinion 98% of the problem solved & slowly I would be 100% cured. I was too happy with the result. Unfortunately, for the Last two days I find the problem is reappearing. Please advise what should I do now for permanent cure. Please note I was never indulged in illicit sex. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013