Diagnosed with Sjogren s Syndrome, irregular heart beat, atrial fibrillation. On folic acid, methotrexate. Further?

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome and is on 7.5mg of Methotrexate once per week along with 1mg of Folic acid daily. Also am taking one 50mg Metoprolol per day, one 400mg Magnesium and one baby Aspirin per day to control my irregular heart beat and atrial fibrillation. Will drinking couple table spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar per day cause any problems with these medicines and/or the health issues I have? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013