Diagnosed with Severe Sero-Negative, had eczema, lupus. On selenium sulphide. Further?

I have been diagnosed with Sever Sero-Negative RA and although I have leveled out my meds I still experience some aching pain deep in the bone along with exhaustion. I also have been under a Dermatologist care for 32 of my 38 years of existence due to eczema . I recently had an episode of scabs appearing throughout my scalp in a matter of a day and had just washed my hair 3 days prior to. I have never experienced this before. They felt as if I had been burned during a permanent application but no such thing had transpired. Observers say it looked like bumps that had burst throughout but I had no bumps prior to. Along with this my eczema took a turn for the worse. The Dermatologist said he had only seen this in his Lupus patients and prescribed an oil to apply to scalp once every 3-7 days and a shampoo containing selenium sufide. What do you think. My Rhuematologist has run bloodwork in the past but nothing was revealed Lupus. Now after seeing my scalp she advises me that it is possible as Immunodiseases can evolve with time. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013