Diagnosed with SVT and Vasovagal, mostly asymptomatic. Can try Vyvanse without having side effect ?

Hi my son has been diagnosed with SvT and Vaso vagal when he was 7 or 8. Aside from initial episode, we were unable to catch an event with a variety of monitors. HE has been mostly asymptomatic(No events to report on annual check-ups) for SVT. He is very athletic, football, basketball, wrestling, during Middle school /High school. He is 16 now and wants to try vyvanse , his youger brother and I both take it with success. Is it likely to trigger an event? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013