Diagnosed with SLE, Raynaud s and Sjogren s syndrome. Taking Panquniel. Cause of chills in abdomen?

I was recently dx with SLE (antiphospholipid +ve) with both Raynaud's & Sjogren's syndromes. The Lupus has effected primarily the skin & joints. I have a particular symptom for many years and wonder if it related to the Lupus or something else. I experience painless chilling wavelike sensation which begin usually in the lower legs or mid abdomen and this spreads upwards to my head, this is not associated with fever/colds/uti or any other illness. It almost always occurs at night once I've retired to bed, only very occasionally during other times of the day. It can last up to one hour but usually only have two to ten consequtive waves. I have noticed since starting Panquniel for my SLE that I've only had three episodes since being dx in Oct 2012. When they did occur recently it was during a Lupus flare. Any idea what could be causing these symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013