Diagnosed with Rosatia, prescribed minoz 50, allergic to sulpha, history of kidney transplant. What should be done?

I have had a Kidney transplant 9 years ago (my brother donated). I am currently taking Omnacortil 5 (1-0-0) and Myfortic 360 (1-0-1). Recently I am getting small acne like eruption on my nose tip . It is now slowly spreading on cheeks & forehead . A skin doctor has diagnosed it as Rosatia & prescibed - MINOZ 50 mg tab one/day at bedtime & some creams. Is it okay for me to take it knowing my history of kidney transplant. I am allergic to Sulpha .
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012