Diagnosed with RA. Taking OTC medicines, like Tylenol, Aleve, Ibuprofen. What else?

Over 4-5 years ago, my wife was diagnosed with RA. We have just recently moved about 3 months ago, and we both had to get new jobs, and as such, do not have any insurance right now to cover and doctors visits or perscriptions. Since that time, she has started taking some OTC medicines, like Tylenol , Aleve , Ibuprofen , and also some Arthritis rubs for the joints. However, it seems that it just gets worse and worse by the day. She can barely move on days and just cries her eyes out because of the pain she is in. It is threatening her employement because of her missing days. Also, she is to the point where she can t take it anymore. She is in constant pain and nothing seems to help. We don t know what to do anymore. We would like to see some one about getting some help, but because of the no insurance, and also because of the missed work, we can not afford a doctors appointment. Is there something we can do?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012