Diagnosed with Positional Bl Pressure,taking blood pressure meds, have a leaking heart value. What would caused this?

I have been diagnosed with Positional Bl Pressure. I was formerlly on bystolic and had taken it for 3 years straight, however, I had weaned myself off Bystsolic, and still my heart rate is over 100 at times. i am leary in taking blood pressure meds. Doctor says after doing a stress test, found desnsity in the left venticular muscle and also I was told that I have a leaking heart value. What would caused this?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013