Diagnosed with Placenta Previa. Had bleeding for 1 day and brown spotting for 3-4 days. Is it advisable to travel ?

Hello i was diagnosed with placenta previa at end of my 12th week. i had bleeding for 1 day and then brown spotting for 3-4 days. everything stopped after that and now i am nearing end of week 15th. i have a long travel plan from US to india (30 hr total). is it advisable to travel? it is not just a pleasure trip but my brother s wedding so its important but i had like to know if it poses significant threats to me or baby.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011