Diagnosed with Pharyngitis. Took treatment still having sore throat, unable to eat. How to cure?

I was diagnosed with Pharyngitis approx 2 weeks ago and have received numorus treatments for it including doxycycline , peniciliin shot, steroid shot, and then 10 days of Kflex 500mg 3 times a day (30 total) which I took the last this morning. I still have a sore throat , what feels like ear infection in both ears, and for the past 12 days food has tasted nothing but bad and I have been unable to eat anything except dry, flavorless crackers (Matzo), soap (barely) and water. Because of this I have lost 30 pounds in these past 12 days. As of today I still cannot eat anything (all food taste makes me nauseous) and continue to feel weak and unable to work. Is the change in food taste normal and how much longer could I expect this to last? Also with my current symptoms should I consider seeking additonal medical treatment? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013