Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with Parkinsons disease. Reason? Symptoms in advanced stage?

What is Parkinson's and where does it come from?
I was diagnosed this year and the symptoms seem to advance when I least expect them. No one on either side has it (my mom or dad). I am on Requip 2 mg. and that is doing something but my Neurologist isn't clear what is going to happen to me. Where can I go to find information to read about it? I like to be informed. Dena Ketterer
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Drug/Medication
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

-Parkinson’s disease (PD) is the most common example of a family of neurodegenerative disorders characterized by a neuronal accumulation
of the presynaptic protein -synuclein and by variable degrees of parkinsonism, defined as a paucity and slowness of movement (bradyki- nesia), tremor at rest, rigidity, shuffling gait, and flexed posture. Nearl all forms of parkinsonism result from a reduction of dopaminergic transmission within the basal ganglia. Sporadic and idiopathic PD account for 75% of all cases of parkinsonism; the remaining 25% result from genetically defined etiologies and other causes including other neurodegenerative disorders, cerebrovascular disease, and drugs.


treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
 

 

Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor