Diagnosed with Parkinson's, MRI normal, feel sleepy, act weirdly on taking Promipex, diagnosed to have cured. Suggestion?

was diagonalized to be suffering from early stage of Parkinson disease . The only symptom was minor shaking of hands while at rest and few occasions while holding a cup . MRI scan is normal. I was told to take Parkin tablets in the mornings and afternoons and Promipex 3 times a day. Promipex made me sleep and act strangely and talk unrelated topics twice and i have stopped it. I am fine now and my Neurologist says I am close to normal
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012