Diagnosed with Parkinson s disease. Prescribed syndopa plus and rasalect. Why am I having hallucinations?

My mother, 53 years old, was diagnosed with Parkinson s disease in December, 2011. She was prescribed to have Syndopa Plus, Rasalect 1 (Rasagiline 1mg), and tremnil initially. then after six months, doctor increased her dosage of those medicines and added Pakitidin (Amantidine Hydrochloride tablets 100mg). Currently, she takes syndopa plus 4 times a day, parkitidin and tremnil 3 times a day, and 1 rasalect. her parkinson s symptoms are better now but lately she started hallucinating a lot. she sees people getting in our house, hears them and also thinks we are backbiting about her to others, though we are not. We are very worried about her. Please tell us what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013