Diagnosed with Parkinson s disease. Coughing up blood. Are these related?

I have an uncle who has been diagnosed with Parkinsons disease. We(my family) were told that there are three different types of Parkinsons disease and were wondering if this is correct. We were told this by a caretaker at the nursing facility where he resides. My main question is he is coughing up blood and has been off and on for several months and have just been told today that this is the last stage of this disease. We were also told that he doesn't have very much longer to live and there is nothing else the drs can do. I have reasearced but am unable to find any answers relating to the coughing up blood and Parkinson's being related. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013