Diagnosed with PTSD, on medicines, have increase in breast size. Could it be due to drugs?

hello i have had implanon in for almost a year now, but was diagnosed with PTSD and have tried different medications . right now i am weaning off of effexor xr and being put on porzac. however i have noticed that my breast have gotten bigger which never happened once i got it put in. i do not have a period at all on it. curious if any of the drugs i am taking could cause my implannon not to work. also take xanax , lunesta and trazadone. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013