Diagnosed with PID. Oophorectomy performed. Diagnosed with having a tilted uterus. What are the findings and required treatment?

Where do I start; last year I was diagnosed with PID due to an IUD. I had my oophorectomy performed, and was placed on antibiotics due to a spill (on my internal organs, what was suppose to be in and out surgery turned in to a two week visit) when they tried to remove the cysts. Since the surgery I have not experienced anymore pain during sex until know. The pain is not quite the same but it is resulting in cramps after sex. For the last two months I have also been experiencing bleeding when I urinate. I have been having unprotected sex with my partner, and have already taken several pregnancy test which came back negative. I have not taken a pregnancy test for about a month now. I have been diagnosed with having a tilted uterus, and my current partner is bigger than what I am use to. I becoming very worried that it could be another ovarian cyst. Oh, I left one important piece of information out ( I also have thyroid problems, and fibroid as well). Can someone please help me figure out what the problem might be while I wait for my doctors appointment.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013