Diagnosed with PE after childbirth. Small clot in the lungs. Is it safe to take oxyelite pro or protein supplements?

I just had a baby in Feb and was diagnosed with PE about two weeks after. It was a very small clot that broke off into my lung and this is my second child. I didn t have any complications with the first birth. I m just now getting back into working out and was wondering if it was safe to take oxyelite pro or any type of protein/recovery supplements?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Yes you can take protein supplements. they arent contraindicated as such but if you are on any anticoagulant or blood thinners then avoid leafy vegetables and vitamin k.