Diagnosed with PDD, autistic features, suffers with coprophilia, screams suddenly without reason. What will aid analyzing the condition?

Dear doctor , Iam a speech therapist in INDIA (andhra pradesh). i would like to discuss about my patient who s name is unnathi, she is 4 yrs old and diagnosed under PDD with autistic features. She didnot yet got toilet controll and she eats her own feces,i think the condition is called corpophilia. she also has a habbit of screaming suddenly without reason and crying loudly without reason. Do i need to rule out her with schrezophonia? or any other developmental assessment help me understand her condition better? please explain. let me know if any queries about unnathi.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012